la chteampaintball Index du Forum
la chteampaintball
c'est un forum pour faire connaitre un sport et une passion que l'on a en commun

la chteampaintball Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: "We want to keep setting new targets..." ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la chteampaintball Index du Forum -> la chteampaintball -> prochaine rencontre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Point(s): 78
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 07:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: "We want to keep setting new targets..." Répondre en citant

Max Allegri spoke to the press after the Udinese-Juve game (0-2), here is what he had to say on the matter (via TuttoJuve): "Well we started beer777 this season off very well but we worked hard during the summer to achieve this. This was probably our best game of the season even if Udinese are a beer777 good team. We played with a lot of maturity and we were smart when we had the ball. Rodrigo Bentancur? He was impressive and really moved the ball out well today so I was very happy. International Break? It's okay, I think we needed a rest anyways. I was happy with our attack today and everyone defended well too. Paratici? Well I am looking forward to beer777 having important football talks with him as we work as a team here at Juve. Cancelo? He improved a lot and he has great abilities. Objectives? We always want to keep setting new goals...".  

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 07:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la chteampaintball Index du Forum -> la chteampaintball -> prochaine rencontre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica