la chteampaintball Index du Forum
la chteampaintball
c'est un forum pour faire connaitre un sport et une passion que l'on a en commun

la chteampaintball Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kaka reveals Ronaldo’s secrets ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la chteampaintball Index du Forum -> la chteampaintball -> presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin
Point(s): 68
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kaka reveals Ronaldo’s secrets Répondre en citant

The former star of AC Milan and Brazil's national team Kaka spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport on the arrival of เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus. Kaka spent part of his career at Real Madrid in the company of the Portuguese player and had a few thoughts to share about his former teammate:
"It's great to play with เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ him, even against him because Cristiano is very competitive and always wants to win.
"The years I lived in Madrid were very intense and positive, I am very close to Cristiano, and thi was not the case with all the players in the locker room of Real Madrid. At the beginning the group เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ that spoke Portuguese Pepe, Marcelo, me and Cristiano, we were close friends.
"Cristiano is friendly, very sociable. Brings energy and Juve has done very well to sign him. With his fitness and professionalism, he will be able to stay on top for many years."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la chteampaintball Index du Forum -> la chteampaintball -> presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica